Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

For Tricia and Nate

For those of you who regularly check my blog, I tend to stalk a blog about a woman and her family who are living in joy through some incredible trials. Another blogging mommy posted a challenge to post things that we can look forward to hearing of Tricia experiencing with her beautiful new baby girl.... so here is my list of things that have happened to me that have put a smile on my face, and I know will one day be on yours Tricia.
  • Trying to convince your little girl that when someone calls you "cute" it isn't being naughty
  • Watching her play with her babies and hear her copy words you have spoken to her moments earlier
  • Getting her ready for church, oh lets be honest, getting her ready most days, it really is like playing dress up
  • Watching her love one your husband because there really is NO ONE more special than daddy
  • Holding her in your arms while she sleeps knowing that God has blessed you completely
  • Tickling her as she bursts with belly laughs
  • Praying with her, as she copies your words, learning to seek the Father in every circumstance

I could go on and on with so many things that are a blessing that I pray you will experience soon Tricia. My prayers are with you often!

1 comment:

nwestmama said...

Good post. I haven't checked your site for a little while and it's been good to catch up on your blog. That family that you are referring to in this post is amazing!!! Wow. That is heart breaking!!! I'm praying for them!