Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Memory Verse 101

In an effort to memorize more scripture I have taken to sticking verses to my cupboards hoping that seeing them up there all the time will help me. I am tired of saying "somewhere in the Bible". I would like to weave scripture into my every day speech and actually know where it is located. What do you do to memorize scripture? It is one of the things that is hardest for me, so any ideas are appreciated.

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

ummmm, next time you stalk me T, you had better leave a comment!!:) JK..but not really!:)..... So glad you found Amanda!! Seriously a small world!

Amanda said...

I'll be checking back on suggestions posted. I have nothin- in the same boat as you--

The Coffey Family said...

I bought a spiral bound index card pack and keep it in my purse and read it over and over when I'm waiting for anything. I've also kept it by my bed and read before I go to sleep.