My dad and Mollie got married on Friday. Tim was dog sick, and I forgot my camera so all I got was a picture of the flowers I brought home with me. We were only able to stay for the wedding, and then had to go because of Tim being so sick. (Sorry dad and Mollie that we had to leave) We got home, he went straight to bed and the next morning we took him to the doctor with a bacterial infection. He is feeling a ton better now though. Sorry no more pictures. It was fun to see family that I haven't seen in a long time though. 
Dad just sent me some pictures from the wedding... here they are.

Dad just sent me some pictures from the wedding... here they are.
Dad and Mollie
L to R: Me, Tysen, Mollie, Dad, Megan, Colter (Mollie's kids)
During the ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment