Pages

Monday, August 04, 2008

I thought it would be fun....

To announce on our blog that we are expecting another baby!
We expect to welcome baby #3 around April 5th. I am about 6 weeks along. My first OB appt. will be the end of August.
Instead of making 100 phone calls, we thought this would be a fun way to announce.
We covet your prayers as we prepare to become a family of 5.
We are excited for this new adventure that Christ is leading us through.

Love to all! The Fries Family Five

12 comments:

Jon and Erin, Hudson & Paxton & Dashel said...

we are so happy for you and couldn't be more excited to welcome another niece or nephew to our family. Congratulations!!!!

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

CONGRATS!! Thank you for sharing so I didn't have to hear through the grapevine :) Three is a challenge but worth it.

Shan and the J's said...

Congrats again...Hope you are feeling well and that the kids are excited!! Talk to you soon..S

5 Cougs said...

I thought you were glowing with happiness on church on Sunday! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you - I hope that you are feeling well!!! V

Amanda said...

That is GREAT news!!

nwestmama said...

So excited for you guys! What a blessing!

Ok...Leyton is on my lap right now and said, "There is Mrs. Fries's house."

The Chargualaf Family said...

Yay!!! I am so excited and happy for you guys!

What a blessing!!

God bless the little one growing inside of you, and may He bless your pregnancy as well.

Enjoy!!---You know how fast it all flies by... :0)

love,
Linda and the girls

Michelle said...

Congratulations! How exciting... yay for diamond birthstones! =)

Anonymous said...

I do occasionally check your blog, recieved the address from Velma, it is great to hear you are making a wonderful addition to our family, Blessing to all
Tim's cousin
Brenda

Julie said...

Tyff, I'm so excited for you! Three kiddos is a lot of work, but so much fun. We're enjoying our newest one so much :) I look forward to following along with you via email and blogs as yo await #3's arrival... if you go a bit early you can have him/her on my b-day (Mar. 30) :) Fun!
Blessings,
Julie

Michelle said...

How've you been feeling and how'd the first OB appointment go =)

I can't believe I have my LAST OB appointment tomorrow, seems like I was just going to my first one too. It's gonna fly by Tyff!