So anyone out there watching the USA? I mean seriously, I have in my past watched the Olympics (gymnastics really) and now I am obsessed with the men's swimming competition. I mean how great is Mr. Phelps? And the rest of the US team. How proud am I to be an american as I sit on my couch watching these people show us what a human body can actually do with persistance, and determination!!! I mean really!! They are amazing.
Anyhoo.... I am telling you this is random ramblings.... this new baby we are expecting, I am super duper excited about it. I can't wait to see who he or she looks like (could I possibly get a kid that resembles me?). I can't wait to hold their sqooshy little body. But seriously, with both of my kids I never even thought about the birth. Didn't even occur to me until I was there, being tortured. But now, it is waking me up at night. I am freaking out! I mean really, I have done this twice and here I am not even 8 months pregnant and freaking out about being under the knife. And then what happens after I come home, and my husband goes back to work, and I am ALONE with 3 kiddos! I am only 1 person, and I have only 2 hands. Granted my kids are great, and for the most part pretty well behaved. But wow! So as you can see, super excited but freaking out at the same time. Deep breaths... deep breaths....
Enough of that.
2 comments:
I feel your anxiety/excitment... I don't think it matters how many times you've had a c-section before, the thought of having major surgery is always somewhat nerve wracking. Here I am at 8 months, I too have already been through this twice, and I am freaking out about having to be sliced open again, knowing exactly what the pain/discomfort recovering from surgery is like, all while still taking care of 2 active kids and one newborn. YIKES! Oh, and to top it off, having Cristian start Kindergarten at the same time. Ok, I'm getting myself worked up again, LOL. I was of no help.
We have been watching the olympics too... I've been hooked on men's swimming and gymnastics too!
I am so excited for you! And you are completely normal for feeling all these crazy, wonderful, pregnant-mom feelings! You are so blessed to get to "do this" again!...and I really enjoyed your "random ramblings"! :0) Thanks for sharing your mommy-thoughts!
Hang in there, sista!
Post a Comment