Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Avarie's actual birth DAY!

For Avarie's birthday we arranged for Mickey Mouse (recorded of course) to call her. Because, well, she loves Mickey. So the morning of her birthday I had to WAKE HER UP for her 9:00 call from Mickey (I know, you mothers out there can barf right along with me that I had to wake her up at 9:00-if you know my kids at all you would know that this is a rarity! I am lucky if they sleep until 7!) She was so excited, and a bit unsure. But talked about it all day long. The video is the actual phone call.

TJ got Avarie a WebKinz for her birthday because well, that is one of his favorite things. She is a bit young to actually play the games, but loves the pink poodle.
And what girl can turn 3 without getting a blow dryer? Again another treasure! She loves it of course. She is all girl.

And we finished the day with a nice big strawberry ice cream cone. Who could ask for more?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great party - Britain wants to see Minnie for her 4th coming up Sunday too. Hope all is well w/ u.

5 Cougs said...

Hey Tyf! Where was my Mickey wake up call, huh! :o) I am glad she loves him as much as me!

Michelle said...

Gotta love disney enchanted calls! What a great idea that was... I love the look on her face, so cute. Glad she enjoyed her special day. WOW - 3 years old!