This is how I found my sweet Avarie Rae the other day. Chatting on the phone with her BFF. I can't help but see a vision of what it will be like in 10 years. The time goes by so quickly. I am so thankful to have the opportunity and blessing to stay home with these children that God has blessed us with for now, and I am thankful that God has given me a window into the future, knowing that it won't always be like this. That I must cherish all that it is in the moment. Because the moment will change...and it will no longer be a moment, but a memory. 
Thank you Lord for this precious gift of motherhood. In the times when it is frustrating, or tempting to take the easy way out, I thank YOU for giving me the ability to cherish these moments and the opportunity to raise these little ones in the way you see fit for our family.
2 comments:
Oh my word! It's like me 10 years ago (okay, fine, maybe more like 20...whatever) So cute!
That makes me want to cry! Thanks for the reminder!...and...she should be calling her boyfriend, Jackson! :o)
Post a Comment