Edamame...yep, that is our newest love in our household. Let me rephrase, that is
Lylah's newest love. I pulled out some
Edamame (soy beans for those that don't know) today and gave some to the kids for their snack this afternoon.
TJ enjoyed it for a bit,
Avarie took one bite and spit it out gagging uncontrollably, and
Lylah downed so much, I am afraid for her digestive system. Can you have too much soy in your diet? She is for the most part our green veggie lover. She will eat any kind of green veggie, and eat more of it than our entire family. I know you all know how much Tim LOVES green veggies, so this comes as no surprise to you! :)
2 comments:
Lylah is a true sistah of ours! The Chargualaf girls (including Mom!) can polish off a large plate full of those as well! Hard to stop eating them!! :0)
I bet Tim is just diggin' into those!! Maybe he could stomach them heavily coated in ranch!!! :-)
Post a Comment