Our sweet little girl lost her first tooth last Saturday. The sweet thing had been playing with it for a bit, but couldn't quite get it out. So mom came to the rescue with a napkin and pulled it out!
Here are some of her quotables lately:
Remember when reading them to drop the "r" when speaking to make sure you Weally sound like AvaWie
"Wow Mom, I look so grown up without a tooth there."
"Do you think I could suck a noodle through that hole?"
And my favorite one that has nothing to do with teeth:
"Mom, when I grow up I want to be a mommy AND work on Friday's at the Hello Kitty store."
I love this girl!
2 comments:
Hilarous! The "Hello Kitty Storeotre?" Love it! She weally does look all gwown up!
What cute quotes! AND, I can't believe she already lost her first tooth!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment