The past ten years have been a whirlwind! I cannot believe we have been married 10 years.
We were able to have a small getaway thanks to my mom and Tim's work. :)
We spent a couple days in Spokane and were able to reconnect and reflect on the last 10 years of our lives!
Ten years ago on March 3, 2001 we married in a church in Wenatchee full of our friends and family. We got married on a Saturday night at 7:00. I walked down the aisle to my future to the traditional wedding song, and as I saw my beloved at the front of the church he only had eyes for me, and I only had eyes for him. The rest of the wedding was a blur to be quite honest. I remember pledging my love to him forever and praying with our pastor asking for God's blessing as we grew together as one. As I reflect on what our life has contained in the last 10 years I cannot help but see the Lords hand in so many ways!
I am so thankful for the husband that God has blessed me with. He is a provider, a supporter and completes me in a non cheesy way. :) God has given us a blessed life and I am so thankful for all of the trials, blessings and changes God has placed in our lives. Because of all the events God has placed in our lives we are closer than ever and I am ever aware of the covenant we entered into 10 years ago, without Tim, I know without a doubt that I would not be the woman I am today. I am so thankful to him in more ways than I can possibly describe. So to my husband of 10 years and my love of 11, Happy Anniversary!
1 comment:
I had fun catching up on your blog! Happy Anniversary to you guys! Glad you had a fun little getaway to celebrate!
Post a Comment