What a KNOCK-OUT picture of all three of your kids, on the front of your blog!!! Sweet...
I hope you have that one framed in your home somewhere! :0)
Thanks for posting pics of the littlest one! 2 weeks, already... And really, I've hardly seen her since she's been born (in passing, at church!). So, thank you for taking the time to post these photos!! She's precious...
oh man... it does go by fast. And it seems to go faster each time you have a baby. Enjoy her littleness... seems like my baby boy was JUST born and now he's crawling. She is adorable... both your girls are!!
6 comments:
So precious!
What a KNOCK-OUT picture of all three of your kids, on the front of your blog!!! Sweet...
I hope you have that one framed in your home somewhere! :0)
Thanks for posting pics of the littlest one! 2 weeks, already... And really, I've hardly seen her since she's been born (in passing, at church!). So, thank you for taking the time to post these photos!! She's precious...
Time flies......remember to slow down. :-)
Look at those wittle chubby cheeks! So adorable!!!
Such a great picture of all three kids in the top pic. She is definitely a Fries kido...ya got three cuties!!
oh man... it does go by fast. And it seems to go faster each time you have a baby. Enjoy her littleness... seems like my baby boy was JUST born and now he's crawling. She is adorable... both your girls are!!
Post a Comment