Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

What am I? 80?

"They" say the average person that contracts shingles is over the age of 60. Well, then how do you explain that I at age 31 have contracted it? The doctor says it is because of stress and being in the hospital and my weakened immune system. The praise here... mine only itch and have caused slight discomfort in my incision, but no pain. Another praise...it is on my back, and not my face. Please pray for us that the shingles go away and don't come back, and that no one in my family gets the chicken pox from it. Especially Lylah.

2 comments:

Hailey said...

Hey girl! I totally understand. I actually had the shingles on my back when Vivien was 6 months old. I had it for 2 weeks before I went to the doctor. It's terrible but get's better. Are you able to take medicine for it?

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

oh man! that's too bad! you and your fam will be in our prayers!