Pages

Monday, April 06, 2009

9 months and counting....

We had ANOTHER trip to the hospital on Saturday. I was having contractions every 10 min. or so and being that I am having another breech baby, they tell me to come in when it gets regular enough to time. So we headed to the hospital where they monitored me for a couple of hours. Contractions got to about 2 min. apart! I was thinking YAHOOY!! This is it!! We are having this baby today! The same thing happened with Avarie, so why wouldn't I think that. :) Well HA! Not so!! They started an IV (which btw gave me a pretty decent size bruise on my arm) and filled me with some fluid. The contractions slowed down and so they took out the IV and sent me home. We continue with the joy of contractions about every 15 min. through Sunday and then last night, everything eases up. So as of now, I am contraction free and waiting until Thursday morning to have baby #3.
So next post will hopefully be pictures of our newest addition!
Stay Tuned....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you friend! I know it must be so hard to wait, especially since you seem SO CLOSE!!!

KmCaCFamilyof5 said...

you are in our prayers!! Seems like just yesterday I was going in to have Carter and made a post just like this one... and you were just newly pregnant. MAN how time flies, you're pregnancy was over in a flash. Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all about it!