So apprently Memorial was so crazy busy the last couple of days, that we ended up getting a roomate on Friday. It was definately awkward, and not something that we really were thrilled about. The last thing you want to do after a c-section is walk through a room full of strangers to get to the bathroom. I was feeling pretty great Friday morning so we aked Dr. if we could go home Friday night and he agreed. We left the hospital around 6 and were able to come home. Pretty quick trip!
We are home now, and doing pretty great. I am still sore, but working toward feeling better! The kids come home tonight, so it will be fun to be a family of 5 tonight! So the adventure begins...
9 comments:
She's beautiful!! So glad you are all home, healthy, and adjusting well. Prayers will continue for you as you heal, and as everyone settles in to their new groove! So happy for you!
Julie
Welcome baby Lylah! Thankful that everything went well and both mom and baby are healthy!
Looking forward to your new posts in the days (or months) to come!
Glad you were able to come home early. I remember sharing a room too in recovery after I had Vivien. I hated it and refused to shower! Thankfully I only had to stay one night! I feel ya!
love you
BEAUTIFUL! And what a wonderful adventure you'll have as a family of 5! PLEASE, PLEASE post pictures often!! They grow so fast!!
I'm so excited for you all! She's beautiful and I'm so glad things went well! I wish I could hold her, she just looks so sweet!
So thankful you are well enough to go home and everything went so well!
What a blessing you got to go home!!!
Prayerfully you get a wonderful night sleep tonight!!!
Way to go getting pictures on your blog already!!!:)
Look at all her hair!! Congrats!
Yay!! Thanks for posting so soon! I am so happy to see Lylah! How precious... So happy for you guys...! Soak up all this "newness" and hold her/gaze at her more than you think you ought to!! They change too quickly! :0)
What a cutie and so much hair! You guys are in our prayers.
Post a Comment